Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hiatus

Please excuse the lack of posts. April is a super super busy month for me. Last month of nursing school!!! Wooo!!

Quick Updates

*Alas. The weight gain has found me. As of this morning I've gained 8 lbs. At the end of the day - usually a gain of 10 lbs.

*The baby bump is coming along :0)

*April 12. Less than a week - we find out the sex of baby!! I'm so excited. It's driving me crazy to wait this long.

*No more vomiting. Thank God.

*Purchased "Oh the places you'll go" by Dr.Seuss. I have started to read to Baby G. :0)

*Still hate the walmart brand of stretchmark lotion but have been too lazy to go anywhere else to find a different kind. I've been slathering that stuff on every night. I'm talking belly, hips, thighs, everywhere...

*Daddy Charlie talks to baby every night

That's all for now folks..lots to do so little time

1 comment:

  1. Gina! I've been wondering where you went! So glad to hear you and baby G. are doing great. I was reading another friends blog yesterday and she recommended The Spoiled Momma brand of tummy cream. She said you can get a little gift set of the cream and belly oil to make you hydrated all day. You order it online so you don't even have to run around town to find it. Can't wait to see what baby G. is. I'm pulling for a pink one! xoxo

    ReplyDelete