Monday, May 17, 2010

23 weeks




I'm really trying to get better at this blogging thing. This is a pic of me and Baby Ava at 23 weeks at the beach.  She's really popping out there :0) I'm a week behind on pics. I've got to take a 24 week pic tonight!

We purchased mine and Baby Ava's rocking chair today at Walmart. I had accumulated a lot of Walmart Gift cards for graduation and other holidays.  I saved them all up for this rocking chair.  I absolutely love it. Can't wait until it gets assembled!!



We also bought Baby Ava's curtains and her crib mobile from Pottery Barn outlet and still on the lookout for a rug. We're hoping that my friend, Megan's mom, can make us a rug made out of left over carpet. 

We've registered at Target and will prob register at Walmart. Pretty clueless when it comes to baby needs.

That's it for now folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment