Friday, October 21, 2011

Pumpkin Farm Oct 8

We went to our first pumpkin farm escapade to Lineberger Maple Springs Farm. It was a cute little family owned place that sold pumpkins, had hayrides, a playground for kids, and a little corn maze.

Long gone are the days where Ava will sit for pictures and smile.  We have to chase her everywhere now and may get a glimpse of her sweet face.

I want this green pumpkin daddy

Family pic by the big pumpkin

She would not sit on my lap or on the pumpkin!

Daddy please. Don't hug me in public.

Looking at everything else but mommy and the camera

This big orange pumpkin scares me


Don't go far mommy


I don't have one of these at home!
I love to play with other kids!
I want a dump truck for Christmas
Hurry daddy you're going to slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment