Sunday, September 13, 2009

Anticipation

Less than a week now to find out if we are pregnant. I'm become a woman obsessed. I'm scrutinizing every little symptom that I have to determine if I am pregnant. I need to get a grip and realize that God has a plan for me. When HE believes it is time then I will get pregnant. I feel so selfish at times thinking that I could get pregnant in a month, when I have close friends who's had a hard time getting pregnant. I guess all I can do is wait. Wait patiently for a miracle to happen.

Some symptoms I have been scrutinizing since mid Aug:

1. Frequent urination - I have been peeing a lot lately.  But this could be the fact that I'm drinking a ton of water in efforts to get healthier. 
2. I have been real dizzy and lightedheaded even without doing anything. This is a sign of pregnancy but I'm not getting my hopes up.
3. I've felt weird little tugs and pangs in my belly. Is it gas?? Could be..LOL.


These are the only symptoms I've had.  No nausea or vomiting. No breast tenderness.. Because I'm so weird, I even took two pregnancy tests.  Sept 9 and Sept 11 - Both negative.  So needless to say, I will probably get my period this week and it will be a major disappointment. 


 "Que Sera Sera". 


No comments:

Post a Comment