Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Yesterday

Yesterday, Charlie and I tracked down a Target that has our changing table. We have yet to track down our dresser yet. Apparently, the style that we chose is pretty popular.  It's completely out of stock online and in limited availabilities in other stores. I know most of you prob don't know how I shop. I can only think of two. Charlie and Kelli :0) (Hi Kel).  I shop two ways - 1. Very Quick and down to the point  2. Very slow and very indecisive.  When I know what I want - I go in the store, get the item, and get out.  However, if I don't know what to buy, I am very indecisive. This is why my house - 3 years later - has hardly any decorations or pictures. 

So for Baby G's nursery - I was determined to make it quick and to the point. I absolutely love the set we chose so we are going ahead and purchasing all of it - before it runs out and before I change my mind. LOL.

Other Old Wives Tales that I forgot to mention:

Apparently since I have been having lots of heart burn, the baby will have a head full of hair when he/she comes out.  I agree. I have seen hispanic newborns in the nursery. They ALWAYS have a head full of hair. It's soooo cute. I also had a head full of hair when I was born-according to mom.  Wouldn't it be cool if baby came out with a head full of BLONDE hair???? LOL. Nearly impossible I guess.

Also - I have been told that since I am soo short and my torso is almost non-existent - I will be huge.  Yes...HUGE. The baby will have no room to grow but out - because I'm so short waisted..Wow..this summer should be fun. I can't wait though. Crazy I know. Now I just need to find a cute bathing suit :0)



No comments:

Post a Comment