Sunday, January 31, 2010

Week 8


6 weeks

7 weeks


8 weeks
excuse the hangers on the door :o) 

Well my once flat belly is slowly disappearing. It's not too obvious yet to others that I'm pregnant. But I feel and see a HUGE difference.  My weight fluctuates each day. I will get on my scale and weigh 117 or 118 or sometimes 119 lbs. My jeans are already getting tighter. They fit my legs and butt - but very tight around the waist. I've bought Bella Bands. These bad boys cover up my jean when I leave them unbuttoned.  Pretty cool.

I've been nauseated for the past two weeks. It not too bad; I know it could be much worse.  My nausea is usually at its peak in the evening.  At this time, nothing seems appetizing and I hardly eat. When I do eat, I may or may not throw it back up. Either way, I'm usually miserable at night. The mornings are not too bad. I just know I have to eat soon after I wake up or I will start to get sick and start dry heaving.. Sorry to gross you out ;0)  I get queasy during lunch time too. So it can pretty much hit me at any time of the day.  I just have to remember to alway have snacks with me. Staying slightly full helps decrease the nausea.  I used to love to eat.. But now, eating is such a chore because I'm hungry ALL the time.  I'm always toting around a lunch box full of snacks. I can't go anywhere without access to food because I hate getting that queasy feeling.

No crazy cravings for me yet.  There are times when I think I want to eat certain foods but when it's in front of me, I don't want it anymore.  At this point, I'll eat anything that doesn't get me sick - usually fruits. 






No comments:

Post a Comment