Tuesday, January 5, 2010

One of the GREATEST DAYS of my LIFE!!!!

I am shaking as I type this. I found out today that I AM PREGNANT!!!! Aaaaahhhhhh!! I still cannot believe it. I'm in shock. Currently, I have not told ANYONE!! I just found out around 9:30 am this morning. No one will read this until I have personally told them myself via phone or in person - Not even Charlie!! I will tell him tonight!! I can't wait!!!!!! I've been texting him a lot telling him how much I love him and how I can't wait to see him tonight!!! He has no clue. I'm thinking of cooking his favorite meal today and buying flowers. I want to buy something that shows he will be a daddy soon!!  :0)

This morning was another regular morning.  I got up early with Charlie to get started early.  I start back to school tomorrow.  I made Charlie a sandwich for his lunch and kept him company until he left at 6am for work. I caught up on The Office reruns that I dvr'd.  I got ready for a good workout at the gym.. For some reason, I decided to take a pregnancy test. I hadn't took one in awhile. 

I actually FORGOT about the test!!! That's how unexcited I was about the result!!! I piddled around the house and computer.  Watched more Office reruns.. It was an hour later when I went back to check it. I COULD NOT believe there were actually two lines. I looked twice.  I looked in the mirror and just squealed!!! It's just me in the house so I was jumping up and down and squealing my little head off!!! In fact while typing this, I'll just randomly squeal!!! It's really embarrasing :0) But I'm sooooo HAPPY!!

My last period was at the end of November. I skipped the whole month of December but that's nothing unusual with my irregular cycle.  There are some things I noticed this month but I always shrugged it off because I just didn't want to get disappointed again.

1. I have been very emotional again. The smallest thing gets me mad, ill, or sad. Like this past Sat. I was so ill at Charlie because he was out helping his dad and I was all by myself at the house..I mean who cares right?? I was watching tv and relaxing..but NO I was pissy.

I also got very sad the other day at work. I ate lunch with some coworkers and one their daughters came to eat lunch with us. She was 20 yrs old and 24 wks pregnant. I was so happy for her and congratulated her. But inside, I was really screaming!! I mean...why was it that young girls can get pregnant soo easily, but yet I wanted one soo badly and couldn't even ovulate.

2. My boobs have beeen EXTREMELY sore. More sore than they have ever been.  They just hurt.  I was tempted to wear two sports bras during my runs on the treadmill.

3. I got a nauseated feeling one time..and actually tried to throw up because I felt so bad. It wasn't in the morning though; it was at night. 

4. Lastly, the one biggest clue, I keep gaining weight. I am now up to 117 lbs.  I have been working out and lifting weights. I know that muscle weighs more than fat so I kept thinking that was it. But.....I've worked out before and something just didn't feel right. I mean I looked at my belly and it just wasn't toned they way it used to be. I couldn't understand why I was not losing weight as I usually do when I keep working out....SO now we know!!!

WOW. Charlie and I are preggo. I have a lab test today at 3:45pm to confirm.

No comments:

Post a Comment